Please say hello …

09/06/2012 § 8 Comments

I’m constantly amazed to see how many of you visit my little blog of crafty & countryside ramblings.  I hope you like what you find here in Adaliza-land.

Some of you visit from far flung corners of the world – just last week, I had visitors from –

USA, UK, Australia, Chile, India, Netherlands, Philippines, New Zealand, Spain, France, Austria, Germany, Israel, Portugal, Canada, Bulgaria, Belgium, Mexico, Italy, Latvia, UAE, Rep of Korea, Ukraine, Malaysia, Thailand, Turkey, Pakistan, Russian Federation, South Africa, Argentina, Greece, Armenia, Singapore, Macedonia, Kuwait, Romania, Belarus, Sweden, Indonesia, Norway, Maldives, Croatia, Yemen, Czech Republic, Brazil, Viet Nam and Switzerland!

WOW!
I’d really love it if you’re able to say Hello.

I’d be thrilled to read your comments – let me know what you’d like to hear more about.

from Adaliza – in Winchester, UK – happy weekend and HELLO!

§ 8 Responses to Please say hello …

• knotrune says:

Hello from Nottinghamshire 🙂 Just thought I’d say hi as nobody else has yet… I think you have a good balance of post subjects. I always love hearing about duck antics! And am a little jealous of Dolly so I look forward to seeing more of her 😀

Thank you! Flora has just waddled down her ramp to find that it’s raining AGAIN – even she looks fed up with the weather!

• knotrune says:

Not even nice weather for ducks then!

• Susan Reed says:

Hi Adaliza,
    I love receiving your daily post. I love your crochet patterns and the tours you take everyone on. I look forward to having reviews of the thing I enjoy out of life. Keep up the good work you do. And of course Flora is such a doll.
    Sue
    USA

Poor Flora hates all this rain! Her feathers get all wet and she taps at the back door, wanting to join us in the kitchen!

Thank you! Glad you enjoy jaunts around Wales and Winchester! Hopefully we’ll be off on some more soon – if it ever stops raining!

• knotrune says:

Maybe you should make her a little raincoat! 😉

Aww – I made her a headscarf, but she wouldn’t wear it!

You are currently reading Please say hello … at Adaliza.