Surprise, surprise …

03/02/2015 § 14 Comments

it’s a SNOW day!

a dusting of the white stuff - there I am, just in the photo - on the right!

a dusting of the white stuff – there I am with my white bib just showing, on the verandah!

one of my garden friends - Mr Robin - up by the bird feeders

one of my garden friends – Mr Robin – up by the bird feeders

snowy front of house

snowy front of house

flower pot bug-village

flower pot bug-village

Have you had any snow?  Please leave me a comment and let me know –
Mother Duck likes reading comments too!

Flora Puddleduck x

Flora Puddleduck x

Tagged: , ,

§ 14 Responses to Surprise, surprise …

• laura says:

No snow here, just rain and cold. Love the picture of your flower pots. I love groups of flower pots in all sizes.

• Jeanie says:

We have had snow! We live in the northwest part of the USA, so, we get snow every winter. Nothing like the northeast of the USA is getting this year! I am a new reader to your blog……..enjoying the pictures and your thoughts in text very much! Have a wonderful day and g out to make a snowball !!!! New reader, Jeanie in Missoula, Montana, United States

• Laura from beautiful West Michigan says:

Flora, your snow is beautiful. My snow comes up to my belly and my mama had a snow day from school. That made me happy. Your beautiful Golden Retriever (that’s what my mama calls me) friend, Maggie!

• We got over a foot yesterday. It looks beautiful but makes more work. Stay warm.

Belle and Misty – the border collies, send their love. Misty didn’t like getting cold toes this morning!

Lovely to welcome you to our little corner of Winchester, here in Hampshire, UK.

Wow – you certainly do get a load of snow! Best wishes to you all – Winston and Kate, too Ax

I picked up a couple of buckets full of them at a boot sale a few years ago. Most are chipped or cracked so I leave them for the bugs to live in!

• downbytheseadorset.blogspot,co,uk says:

Your garden looks so pretty in the snow! We had just the lightest of dustings we thought it was frost until we went outside! Do you like the snow Flora? Sarah x

Not really – it’s chilly on my webbed toes! Fortunately I can sit up on the verandah, after my morning bath and breakfast! Tavi would have been camouflaged this morning!

• knotrune says:

We’ve had some, but it didn’t stay long. Love the robin pic 🙂

• Teresa says:

Hmmm…have we had any snow? Over 60″ in the last few weeks here in New England!

Oh my – that really is snow! MD would have to build me an igloo!!!!

He’s such a cheeky chappy and seems to live up by the house as he’s always at the birdfeeders by the kitchen door.

You are currently reading Surprise, surprise … at Adaliza.