Happy Birthday

05/11/2015 § 9 Comments

to me!

Here it is – my new Accuquilt Go and an insane number of dies!!!

I can’t wait to get started but there are orders to quilt first – and a studio to move into – very soon!

Did I mention there’s patchwork in the bathroom???

Oh my goodness – did I treat myself to these tiles – big time!
They’re absolutely amazing and I can’t wait to show you the rest of the room which would be a master bedroom with en-suite and dressing room, but will be a studio with en-suite and cutting out room!

Why sleep in such an amazing space, when you could be sewing?

Enjoy Bonfire Night – I’ll be blowing out some candles tonight!

Tagged: ,

§ 9 Responses to Happy Birthday

• susan says:

Happy Birthday to you and many creative more. Go for it!

Thank You! I just love being creative and it’s such a treat to have the time to explore and experiment with new techniques using fabrics & yarns – and it’ll be a treat to have a beautiful new studio to work in!

• Linda says:

A very Happy Birthday. I love your pressies. Have fun using the one and I hope you enjoy looking at the tiles many times again and again . I would love some like them too.

• Nicole says:

Happy birthday and LOVE the bathroom tiles!

When my daughter phones and asks where I am, I’m always saying “I’m looking at the wall”!!! The bath isn’t even plumbed in yet, so goodness knows how much time I’ll spend in there when it’s all finished!

• AUNTIE SHAN says:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to *YOU*!!
    *hugs*!

BTW, LOVE the quilty TILING going on in the bathroom! If you’re gonna Splurge, might as well do it with a Splash!
    😀

Have a GREAT DAY!!
    x

I’ve certainly ‘splashed out’ with these tiles – but they’re SOoooo worth it!

• HannahDavis says:

I hope your birthday was absolutely lovely!

Indeed it was, and the celebrations continued all over the weekend! Great fun. Thanks for popping by Ax

You are currently reading Happy Birthday at Adaliza.